When you have the motorbike of your dreams, wouldn’t you want to safeguard the bike and your finances with comprehensive insurance? If overall coverage is your priority, then Comprehensive Bike Insurance is the policy for you!
But you might wonder: what is comprehensive bike insurance? What is covered and what is not? Which is the ideal two-wheeler insurance app for your motorbike? Continue reading to learn everything about Comprehensive Bike Insurance:
What is All-inclusive Motorbike Insurance?
Comprehensive Bike Insurance plans offer the coverage of both Third-Party insurance (covers for losses and damages related to Third-Party Liabilities) and Own Damage insurance (covers for damage caused to your vehicle) under the same policy. This insures you and your vehicle from third-party liabilities and damage caused due to an accident or natural disaster.*
Benefits and Coverages of Comprehensive Motorbike Insurance:
Comprehensive bike insurance is much more effective than a third-party liability policy because it provides extensive coverage for all unforeseen events. Listed below are the advantages you get when you buy motorcycle insurance:
- Covers the bike damages caused by accidents, fire, or other natural or man-made disasters*
- Protects you from third-party liabilities
- Repair or replacement expenses you may incur due to an accident*
- Total loss or larceny of your automobile*
- Damages caused by natural or man-made disasters are covered*
- Natural disasters include fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost landslide, and rockslide*
- Man-made disasters include burglary, theft, riots, etc.
Exclusions from comprehensive bike insurance:
- Normal wear and tear
- Mechanical or electromagnetic failure
- Depreciation, which is the progressive loss of a vehicle’s value over time
- Damage to the vehicle’s fibre and rubber components (tubes and tyres)
- Loss or injury inflicted by a nuclear attack or armed conflict
Other exclusions on your two-wheeler insurance app include the following:
- Accident caused while driving under the influence of alcohol or any banned substances
- If you cause an accident while riding your bike without a valid licence
- Loss or damage to your bike or another vehicle resulting from an accident outside the policy’s geographical boundaries of India
- Loss or damage to your bike due to a consequential collision. Consequential loss/damage is caused by the policyholder or a third party’s intentional or unintentional action
In conclusion, comprehensive bike insurance is a form of protection you should consider. It’s a decision made for your peace of mind and long-term protection against any unanticipated expenses or financial burdens resulting from two-wheeler damage. Therefore, purchase a suitable two-wheeler insurance. Check the app to find a plan that meets your requirements and enjoy stress-free road trips.*
Get insured anytime, anywhere! Check out the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website to learn more and download the app now.
*Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.